What do I need to bring?
- Referral from your doctor or optometrist
- Any other clinical information
- Any prescription glasses you wear
- Sunglasses or hat for protection from glare (optional)
- A list of current medications
- Medicare Card and any Centrelink Pension or Health Care Card
- Any x-rays or scans that may be relevant
- Please download the Patient Information Sheet complete and bring it with you on the day.
New Patient Information Guides
- New Patient Information - Penrith
- New Patient Information - Parramatta
- New Patient Information - Castle Hill
Your surgeon will fully explain the recommended procedure and obtain your informed consent at the time of your consultation.
To assist in the smooth planning of your surgery, please contact our bookings office as soon as possible after your consultation to;
- arrange a suitable day and time for your surgery
- complete all the administrative arrangements in advance
- obtain detailed instructions regarding what to do prior to and on the day of surgery
- receive an information sheet which gives you an overview of what to expect during your time in the theatre
- resolve any questions or concerns that may arise