Why Choose Us
- Nineteen fully trained and experienced ophthalmologists
- First class modern facilities
- A fully accredited day surgery unit.
- An affordable fee structures
- Friendly helpful staff
- Agreements with major health funds, and recognised by Veterans affairs and Medicare
- We are located in three separate locations Parramatta, Castle Hills and Penrith for your convenience.
- And overall have a bright, professional and modern attitude to eye care.
Your doctor will:
- Request detailed information about your symptoms,
- Take a medical history of your current and past ailments,
- Perform a thorough physical examination.
It’s not uncommon to have questions or doubts, which we will encourage you to clarify before you leave the clinic.
While certain diagnostic tests such as blood tests or imaging tests may be ordered to confirm your diagnosis. Your doctor will take time to explain the options for the possible treatments.
Diagnosis and Recommendations
After reviewing any diagnostic results, your doctor will recommend appropriate treatment.
What is Next
Our staff will go through the details of costs and logistics with you.
Our aim is to provide you with all the information that you would need to make informed decisions about managing your health.
If you still have questions when you leave the office, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help.
At each follow up visit, please keep your doctor informed of your recovery/progress and contact your doctor for any health concerns you have in between visits. Please call the office to make appointments for your visits.
Various follow-up visits may include:
- Routine 6-week post-operative review appointment
- On-going 3/6/12 monthly reviews for monitoring