Optometrist Educational Webinar
Tuesday 9th March 2021
Marsden Eye Specialists cordially invite you to an Optometrist Educational Webinar on Tuesday 9th March 2021 at 6:30 PM.
This is a 2T total CPD hours accredited by OA Institute of Excellence Quality Assurance by Optometry Australia. (Event ID: 90003277)
Webinar topics include:
Dr Jennifer Arnold - Macula Atrophy in AMD: new insights and developing therapies
- To be aware of the Ionis clinical trial, its process and criteria of what patients are suitable
- To recognise signs of GA
- To learn about new treatment strategies for GA
Dr Helene Cass - Wet AMD
- Discuss currently available treatment for wet AMD
- Be aware of potential complications of newer anti VEGF agents
- Review cases of AMD and similar conditions
We look forward to your continued participation in our education programs.
MARSDEN EYE SPECIALISTS
Please register at your earliest convenience.
To register for the webinar, please click on this link https://kapara.rdbk.com.au/landers/2a6fa4.html and complete the online registration form, you will receive a confirmation and reminder email to the event.